Carpet cleaning can improve the appearance of your home and extend the life of your carpet, but perhaps the most valuable benefit from the process is improving you and your famili's health. If members of your family suffer from conditions that can affect their breathing, such as snoring or asthma, it's especially crucial that you vacuum your carpets at least three times a week. Beyond vacuuming regularly, you may also benefit from having your carpets professionally cleaned at least once a year.
Cornerstone IAQ Top 5 reasons to get your carpet cleaned today:
1. Carpet cleaning eliminates trapped pollutants - According to the Environmental Protection Agency, a dirty carpet can retain several sources of indoor air pollutants, including pet dander, cockroach allergens, lead, particle pollution, and everyday dirt and dust. Professional carpet cleaning services kills these bacteria through special shampooing formulas and can remove deeply trapped pollutants with high-powered vacuums.
2. Improve the air quality in your home - Regular vacuuming will only remove surface dirt and dust, leaving pounds of built-up grime embedded in your carpet fibers. It is recommended that you have your carpets professionally cleaned at least once a year - more frequently for larger households and areas with high traffic - to remove deeply layered dirt underneath your carpet. A professional carpet cleaner's equipment is powerful enough to eliminate the unseen dry contaminants, improving the air quality inside your home.
3. Save you time - When you clean your carpets yourself, you have to move the furniture, vacuum all of the carpets, spot treat your carpet to remove stains, apply pre-treatment solution to your carpet, fill and empty the tanks, and carry and cleaning the equipment when you are done. Phew! Using a professional service means an experienced technician takes care of all of those tasks for, saving you time and a trip to the chiropractor.
4. Carpet cleaning can help prevent mold growth - Mold and mildew are common carpet invaders. Often, they appear after someone attempts to clean their own carpets, leaving them excessively wet. Hiring a professional will ensure that your carpets do not become oversaturated and are properly extracted with industrial-strength suction power.
5. Professional Guarantee to restore your carpet to its original beauty and quality - Moving soon or hosting an event? Aside from removing stubborn stains and embedded dirt, professional carpet cleaners also aim to restore carpet to its original beauty and quality. Maintaining your carpets with regular professional deep cleanings will help you extend the life of your carpet and will leave your carpets feeling and looking fresh and clean. We offer a 100% guarantee for our work.